All users must be logged in and approved wholesale buyers to view pricing and check out.
- All products are now sold in case packs
- Add 1 product to the cart to add a case
- Quantities per case are noted on the product page and product title
- The MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price) is noted on each product page per case
- To keep our shipping rates fair and accurate, we have updated our shipping calculation app. We hope you will be seeing better rates at checkout for smaller packages now.
- We have more options available for shipping including USPS.
- Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Customers are still responsible for packages after they are marked delivered. Stolen packages will not be replaced by us and are not covered by insurance. Please use UPS (more reliable for businesses) and deliver to an address where someone is there to receive it when ordering large orders.
- International shipping rates currently no longer include DDP (Delivered Duties Paid). If you want duties and taxes prepaid, email us as we will have to bill that cost separately.
- We now have to collect sales tax in several states. If you have not filled out our form and sent us your resale exemption certificate, you may be charged sales tax at checkout.
- If you are charged sales tax at checkout we may not be able to refund that even if you provide the resale certificate after the fact.
- Once you submit the form, give us at least 72 hours to verify it, mark you exempt, and send an emailed acknowledgement. Just make sure the taxes are NOT showing up before you check out.